November 13, 2012

Photoshoot at Laurelhurst Park


There is nothing like the fall. Absolutely nothing compares to the vibrant hue of the leaves, the bitterness of the cold, the indulgence of a hot pumpkin spice latte, and the comfort of a warm scarf.

This year I made sure to snap some pictures of my sisters amongst the motley leaves at Laurelhurst Park before they bid us adieu. I chose Laurelhurst because I recall it from our childhood; I vividly remember taking fall pictures when I was 8 or 9 years old. I originally planned to go on Thursday but the threat of rain pushed us back a day to Wednesday. We couldn't have picked a better day; it was crisp, the sky was clear, and our boots were dry the whole time. My sisters were so easy to take pictures of. They were goofing around the entire time so I had plenty of genuine smiles to choose from. These are going to make great memories later on.

I think what amazed me most during this little photoshoot was seeing just how much Yana and Lora have grown and how much they've matured physically. They're almost grown adults. It was surreal getting to see that while taking these photos.

P.S. I'd like to know which ones you guys like best (and why!). Leave me a comment and let me know!

Enjoy!

       
       
   
   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment