August 1, 2012

Ken's Artisan Bakery


Everybody,
 I have a confession to make: I'm biased. I know, I know.


 I didn't want to like this place more than Nuvrei. I wanted my loyalty to overshadow my taste buds. But alas, Ken's is awesome and it's absolutely no wonder why this place has lines. Ken's popularity is well deserved though and I officially hopped on the bandwagon. I'm a sheep because I'm following the pack, but I'm alright being a sheep if I get an almond croissant!

The bakery is so chic, modern, french, colorful, and cozy. They have these massive windows that they open on beautiful days (like 3 whole days a year! Just kidding). I got the almond croissant and a macaroon; heads up it's a little not very cheap. It's not expensive either though- it's an occasional indulgence. Yeah, I like that. This is a place that I'll be returning to often, it's the perfect place to catch up with a friend or go on a date. It's not noisy but it's very lively. Everyone seems happier with a buttery pastry on their plate and a coffee in hand. Life is so good.




Ken's Artisan Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment