July 20, 2012

Taste Tickler

         This is one of those shabby places that is easily tolerable because the people who own the place are so awesome. The reason I decided to check it out was because of their "Cheap Eats" award. I figured that hey, I'm in college meaning I'm automatically broke - so choosing a cheap place to eat is an absolute no brainer. It's common sense. 

What I liked: the guy working the counter was personable and pretty laid back, the sandwich took less than 2 minutes from the time of ordering to the time of getting it, the price was fair- at $4.95, and the sandwich tasted good. 

What I didn't: this might be the very thing that adds to the charm of this place but it felt just a little run down. Not enough to complain about but enough to think about, even if briefly. 

Verdict: I won't go out of my way to eat here but I'd stop by if I'm ever in this part of town. And I'll make sure to check it out one more time soon to try a different sandwich. 

Info: 1704 NE 14th Ave 
            503-282-3681


Taste Tickler on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment