October 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Mama

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear mama,
Happy birthday to you!

It's my favorite mom's birthday! Coincidentally it's my only mom's birthday! On Saturday we had a family dinner in honor of mom's birthday, the video is attatched below. We were wild, it was a fun night everyone enjoyed themselves except Oleg who claimed that he couldn't enjoy dinner without a movie and so he proceeded to buy one. I made reservations at the Marrakesh on Monday because a while back she mentioned that she wanted to try it. My mama loved it!! We got lamb dishes; her's was the Tangine of Lamb with Eggplant and mine the Marrakesh Vegitarian Delight. Just kidding! I got the Brochette Marrakesh. We loved the Salads Marrakesh, in fact we liked all the food. We were full and happy. After the restaurant we swung by aunt Ira's house to pick up mama's presents- the new 1HP Kitchen Aid mixer and new pots and pans from dad. Goodbye mama, hello Betty Crocker.



Happy birthday from all of us and Champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment