July 31, 2012

A Day With My Best Girls

There's absolutely nothing that I like more than getting to spend a day with my sisters (even though Nakkita is technically a cousin she feels so much like our own that it's more natural to call her a sister at this point). And so, another lazy Sunday rolled around and the four of us headed to VooDoo Doughnuts because I promised that I'd take them. Sadly we had to speed through Portland because we needed to be home by 5:30.


These pictures are the outcome of a day well spent, I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed being there.


We got some doughnuts! Lora got VooDoo Man, Yana and Nakkita got cereal doughnuts. 

Nakkita spotted a snake in a Saturday Market vendor's hat and she let us touch it!

And this is them in The Spoonman's booth.

And lastly, we walked the waterfront. 

No comments:

Post a Comment