August 5, 2012

To the Beach!


(P.S. This post is more for me to remember my trip to the beach, not so much about Portland).
In lieu of the summer heat we decided to head to Cannon Beach today (well, us and about a million other people. Just kidding). It was supposed to hit around 100 degrees in the city but the coast maintained a steady 77 degrees. It was so windy though that the trip wasn't as enjoyable as one would assume. We figured that the weather would be nice in August. Wrong! Apparently it's too much to ask for some sunshine in August, and we wore inadequate clothing. The three of us girls ended up huddled under piles of beach towels. But regardless of my complaining about the weather, I'd say the trip was a success. There's nothing like the clean and salty air accompanied by an aggressive sea. Enough chitter chatter, here are the photos.


After we caved to the demanding wind and ate at Mo's, we drove to Tillamook for some ice cream. When we were finished eating our ice cream we goofed around a bit and took some photos. I really like how they turned out. I hope you enjoy them too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment