October 4, 2012

My Floridian Vacation


My friend Tamara invited me to go with her to Florida. Her cousins live there and every once in a while Tamara decides to visit. I was happy to come along, I had such a great time! To be honest with you though, I wasn't expecting to enjoy Florida due to its muggy climate (heck, I'd be more eager to visit Seattle)! My fondness of the vacation was a complete surprise. We flew over on the 14th and I returned by myself on the 19th. We swam in the ocean and that was really something else. The water was so warm and the sea was content. We visited the Busch Gardens and went on the Sheikra four times.



Here's footage of the Sheikra from youtube:

 I sat in the front row, smack dab in the middle. I was so scared the first time around that I started confessing random stuff at the top. Anyways... we also went to Texas de Brazil. Wow. That restaurant in so good it should be a sin.

The entire trip was just great. And the hospitality of Tamara's family was beyond belief. I felt more like family than anything else.

Enjoy the pictures!
With mom and dad, leaving to airport.
Champ crying probably.
With Tamara, about to board the plane.
At the beach, off guard.
In the water.
By the pool,
With Daniella.
At Texas de Brazil
The great food.
The girls.
Julie and I and Busch Gardens.
At Busch Gardens with Tamara.
By a water fountain, nothing out of the usual.
Julie, me, Chebo, and Wally (kind of).
Making crepes.
Me, Tamara, and Julie.
Getting pizza.
Julie and I.
Tamara and I tackling a pizza.
The pizza group.
With Julie's grandma.
Getting macaroons. 
At the airport with Julie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment