June 15, 2012

Rose Garden


I had to attend an orientation at OHSU for a volunteer position I applied for. (Apparently only 15% of applicants get called in for orientation! Wow! That's nuts!) The orientation ended at 5pm which meant traffic was heavy so I took a little trip to the International Rose Test Garden in Washington Park.

The roses were unbelievable! I hope you all have the pleasure of smelling these roses. I don't care how cliche it sounds, stop and smell them! The aromas were vivid and the colors vast, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.



International Rose Test Garden
400 SW Kingston Ave
Portland, OR 

Daily: 7:30am - 9pm
Free tours: Tuesdays: 10am, 1pm & Saturdays/Sundays: 1pm
Trivia: the garden homes 6,800 bushes and has 557 varieties of roses



No comments:

Post a Comment