June 23, 2012

Food For Thought

I had to meet some french classmates at noon at St. Honere Cafe but beforehand I decided to scan the Saturday Market for some goodies. (I did not end up taking pictures- I'll make sure to revisit soon to get a few pictures for you guys and I'll do an in depth review of the place.)

I wanted to share the highlight of my day which was running into three vivid and lively men.
Here they are:

After I took these pictures I went back to shopping around a bit. But on my way to the car I started thinking about these men and how they posed for the picture. Here's a fact: the men embrace eachother, they're hugging. It's rare for me to ask men to get in a group picture and have them embrace. What do these guys know that we don't? What are we missing? I wonder why they love eachother so much, I mean the love is evident. I enjoyed their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment